If you are an engaged couple, a couple thinking about getting engaged, or a family member or friend of the engaged couple – you know just how busy and stressful planning a wedding can be on top of jobs, school, etc. However, this should also be a happy and exciting time for the couple and all of their loved ones. In order to keep the planning period as stress free as possible, the 14th Annual Hamilton-Halton Fall Wedding Show is a fabulous resource for brides and grooms-to-be because it allows them the opportunity to meet face-to-face with more than 150 wedding professionals in one convenient location to see, hear and taste the products and services they will be purchasing for their wedding day. This gives the brides and grooms-to-be the opportunity to see which companies best fit with their wedding style and personalities.
No matter what stage of wedding planning a couple is in – before the ring lands on the finger, 18 months away or weeks away – the wedding show is the quickest and more cost-efficient way to see the Hamilton-Halton and surrounding region’s top wedding professionals and services in one place. Listed below are some suggestions for engaged couples and their families and friends to get the biggest benefit from the wedding show.
Handy wedding show survival tips:
Set up an email through yahoo, gmail etc., that is only for your wedding planning needs. This way, if you choose to give out your contact information, you know all of the info is in one location.
- Be sure to also print out your contact information on mailing labels to save time when filling out ballots
- Use your camera phone to capture great ideas you see (tip: make sure you take a few pictures of you and your entourage at the show! It makes art of your wedding planning experience and makes for great scrapbooking!)
- Come with a Vision: You may not have a date set, or you may know everything you want down to the colour of the groom’s socks! Both types of brides (and all those in between) are welcome at the wedding show. Before you arrive at the wedding show, the best thing you can do is know where you stand. That way, you can prioritize your time to collecting valuable info from everyone or just visit the booths to gather the products and services you are still in need of
- Wear comfy shoes
- Leave extra sweaters and coats in the car,
- Bring a sturdy reusable bag to gather information,
- Bring your mom, bridesmaids, friends or groom for support and ideas!
See you at the 14th Annual Hamilton-Halton Fall Wedding Show at The Careport Centre, 270 Longwood Rd S. Hamilton. September 17 & 18, 2011. For more information, visit www.TopWeddingShows.com